Cinnamon Roll Snack Wrap
Makes 1 serving, 1 snack roll each
Active Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 2 minutes
- 1 Whole-Wheat Taco-Sized Tortilla
- 1 Laughing Cow Light Cream Cheese Wedge
- 1/2 t Ground Cinnamon
- 2 t Water
- 1 Packet Stevia (or other sweetener)
- 1/2 t Vanilla Extract (optional)
- Mix cheese, cinnamon, water, stevia, and optional extract. If it doesn’t mix well, soften in microwave for no more than 5 seconds on high.
- Spread on the tortilla and roll up tight.
- Place in microwave and heat for 10 seconds.
- Slice into 1/2 inch cinnamon-roll wheels.
I was simply in need of a quick snack and really wanted a doughnut or something, so I thought I could trick myself and make healthy cinnamon rolls. You seriously can’t mess this one up, and it only take about 2 minutes to whip up. Feel free to substitute the cheese for a vegan version like Tofutti and the wrap for a gluten-free version like Ezekiel.
As always, I really like hearing from you so let me know how this one goes!